We are the Sons and Daughters of American servicemen killed or missing in action during the Vietnam war.
In addition, our membership includes family members and fellow veterans…..all dedicated to some similar goals.
The mission of Sons and Daughters In Touch is:
- To locate sons and daughters and to provide support to them by establishing local, regional, and national groups;
- To promote awareness of SDIT within the veterans community and the nation, perpetuating the healing of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and other veterans memorials;
- To provide support to those who have experienced similar loss;
- To facilitate efforts to locate family members and fellow veterans of those lost as a result of the Vietnam War;
- To establish communications vehicles to keep members informed of issues related to our experience;
- To hold regular national Father’s Day gatherings;